Thank you for your interest in selling at the Waltham Farmers’ Market. A friendly, rain-or-shine, seasonal outdoor marketplace in downtown Waltham since 1990, our volunteer-run market is limited to vendors who sell food or products they have grown or made themselves.
The 2021 application process is now underway, but please note that we expect to have very few spots open to new vendors this year. Please read our complete policies before applying.
This year we will continue last year's additional Covid policies.
Vendors we host:
- Massachusetts farmers
- New England-based food producers working in a certified kitchen, with serve-safe training/certificate
- New England-based producers of home goods and crafts, with a preference for Waltham businesses
- Waltham-based non-profits (fee waived)
We do not host:
- Resellers of purchased products
- Selling clubs: Avon, Tupperware, HerbaLife, Amway, etc
- Service businesses: chiropractors, solar installers, body workers, salons, gyms, etc.
TIME: The market is held rain or shine, 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM every Saturday for 22 weeks, from June through October.
LOCATION: In the municipal parking lot near Embassy Cinema, just two blocks from the pedestrian-only, car-free Moody Street.
SIZE: We attract an average of 1,400 shoppers per week. There are approximately forty 10 x 10 foot tent spaces.
OPTIONS: We offer vendors full-season passes ($450) and half-season passes ($275), on a space-available basis.
We also host guest vendors - the guest vendor fee is $120, paid in advance. This fee entitles a seller to attend up to 4 weeks at the market.
Please download and keep for your reference: