Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Waltham Farmers’ Market. A friendly, rain-or-shine, seasonal outdoor marketplace in downtown Waltham since 1991, our volunteer-run market is limited to vendors who sell food or products they have grown or made themselves.
A note about COVID-19 restrictions in Massachusetts: At this time, our outdoor farmers' market is not subject to any special restrictions. We will continue to monitor all state and local health department requirements and will respond in full compliance as needed.
Vendors we host:
- Massachusetts farmers
- New England-based food producers working in a certified kitchen, with serve-safe training/certificate
- New England-based producers of home goods and crafts, with a preference for Waltham businesses
- Waltham-based non-profits (fee waived)
Vendors we do not host:
- Resellers of purchased products
- Selling clubs: Avon, Tupperware, HerbaLife, Amway, etc
- Service businesses: chiropractors, solar installers, body workers, salons, gyms, etc.
TIME: The market is held rain or shine, 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM every Saturday for 22 weeks, from June through October.
LOCATION: In the municipal parking lot near Embassy Cinema, just two blocks from the pedestrian-only, car-free Moody Street.
SIZE: We attract a minimum of 1,000 shoppers per week, and average 1,600. There are approximately thirty-five 10 x 10 foot tent spaces.