Thank you for your interest in selling at the Waltham Farmers’ Market. We are a 29-year-old, volunteer-run organization. We run a friendly, rain-or-shine, outdoor market with a focus on farmers and food producers. We also have home goods and crafts vendors in the market. We generally host 5 produce farms during the season, 25-30 other food producers, and 5-10 non-food vendors.
Our tent spaces are full for the 2019 season. If you are interested in fill-in opportunities, which are rare, feel free to apply. Don’t expect that we will get back to you, unless something comes up. The 2020 application process starts in February 2020. Thank you for your interest in the Waltham Farmers’ Market.
Vendors we host:
- Massachusetts farmers
- New England-based food producers working in a certified kitchen, with serve-safe training/certificate
- New England-based producers of home goods and crafts, with a preference for Waltham businesses
- Waltham-based non-profits (fee waived)
We do not host:
- Resellers of purchased products
- Selling clubs: Avon, Tupperware, HerbaLife, Amway, etc
- Service businesses: chiropractors, solar installers, body workers, salons, gyms, etc.
TIME: The market is held rain or shine, 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM every Saturday for 22 weeks, from June through October.
LOCATION: In the municipal parking lot at Waltham Government Center, 119 School Street, at the intersection of School & Lexington Streets in Waltham. Vendors park in the parking lot of St. Mary's.
SIZE: We attract an average of 1,200 shoppers per week. There are approximately forty 10 x 10 foot tent spaces.
OPTIONS: We offer vendors full-season passes ($450) and half-season passes ($275), on a space-available basis.
We also host guest vendors - the guest vendor fee is $120, paid in advance. This fee entitles a seller to attend up to 4 weeks at the market.
All vendors are scheduled in advance for specific weeks of the season. Vendors who miss the market, without notice, forfeit the fee for that week.